Friday, August 26, 2011

Some great news after a bad day

Today I am at 17 weeks!  I am so excited we get to find out if the little nugget is a boy or a girl in just 3 weeks!  We are pretty set on the name Ella Ann for a girl, still have no idea about a name for a boy yet though. 


I have been working at the day care still filling in where necessary this past week and am still having a blast with that.  I am certainly learning how I can best prepare my child for school, sharing and being a friend! Obviously, I'm also seeing things I don't want to do.  It's amazing how life at home so drastically affects the development of children.  Also, I have decided I despise the word "mine".  Of course I am trying to think of how I can not allow that word into the little ones vocabulary... Maybe that's drastic.


Yesterday I unexpectedly have to make a visit to my doctor for an awful sinus infection and luckily I am feeling better today. It hit me really fast and came on near the end of my day at the day care.  My doctor was nice enough to be able to squeeze me in instead of me having to go to urgent care.  The prescription helped almost immediately.  I do need to try one of those nasal rinse things, at least that's what my mom says! 


This morning before running some errands with Jonny I spoke with a lady who informed me the job I interviewed for earlier this week I was hired for!  I start Monday!  I am excited to have the opportunity to work with such a fun, growing company.  I'm sure I will have more details on the good news next week.  It is a home based position, which will be great for saving money on gas and hopefully that means I can continue after the baby comes.


Tonight we are going to a wedding shower for a couple in Greeley, can't say I love that town, but it's important to support your friends.  :) I hope my allergies keep quite so we can enjoy ourselves for a while!  Time to take a nap so I don't look sick when we see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment