Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back at this...

I guess it would only make sense to give you a chance to catch up on our lives.


We are expecting an addition to our family around February 3rd!  We are going to be those people who need to know the sex, so expect that news in about 7 weeks.  Yes, it was a surprise, but we are delighted!  Just still trying to wrap our heads around all of it.  Luckily we get some time!  


I am no longer working in Greeley for the IT company.  It was time for a change, unfortunately, that means I'm not doing much of anything right now.  Jonny is working nights on a Target remodel,   which means we don't see much of each other.  (Might be better for his sanity.)  


Summer seems to be going by rather quickly and I don't particularly mind!  The news of the NFL lockout finally being over made my week and it got me dreaming about fall.  I am already in love with just the thought of the cooler temps, chili and changing leaves.  It's obviously my favorite season given the time of year Halloween falls.  This got me wondering about how big my belly is going to be at the end of October, I think I might need to wait to plan my costume!


I am also embarking on a new adventure to create a cookbook.  I am going for something eclectic.  I guess I got the idea thinking about all the history to our family recipes.  I am always asking people for theirs and adding to my collection, so I figured why not include all the people I am close to!? We shall see how this goes...


I think thats about it for now.  Will try to be better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment